Generating Knowledge Graphs from existing Data Sources is a game-changer — especially if you have a platform at your disposal that makes it all possible using existing open standards, such as our Virtuoso Platform.
Here’s a unique hypermedia document, generated courtesy of our new Twingler Smart Agent, that helps you walk through what’s possible. Even better, it’s easily sharable with others while doubling as a Knowledge Graph entry point (or an RSS or Atom Syndication source) in its own right.
- The Twingler — A Smart Agent for Knowledge Graph generation from Tweet Threads
- RSS feature of OSDS — which provides a productive method for content publication, syndication and subscription
- What is Virtuoso and why is it important?
Our CEO is building a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Knowledge Graph that will be shared publicly. Be a part of this effort by sending him your questions.
Nice demo by @shewardmills using the new RSS Feature of OSDS highlights how you can transform tweets and upload them to Knowledge Graph instances, aiding knowledge discovery, reuse, and recall, all with just a few clicks — no programming experience required!
Steps showing how to use our Virtuoso platform to create a Knowledge Graph deployed using Linked Data from a SQL-accessible Table, whether local or external via ODBC or JDBC
Example of a Twitter Thread that has already been wrapped up into a Knowledge Graph
A nice example of a site using structured data on product pages — nice to see the inclusion of the available offer and customer reviews!
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Twingler — A Smart Agent solution for transforming threaded content into Knowledge Graph nuggets, for easy reuse and recall.
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Download Free Trials of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources