We are pleased to announce immediate availability of the very latest update of Virtuoso, our combined Multi-Model DBMS and Data Connectivity Platform.
This maintenance release is packed with lots of fixes and a few performance related enhancements.
A new Elliptical Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) addition to its core cryptography module. This has been used to extend the protocols supported by Virtuoso’s built-in multi-protocol authentication layer (VAL).
Major enhancements to the performance and scalability of Bulk Delete Operations when interacting with Virtuoso via its Jena or RDF4J framework providers. Note: these performance levels have always existed via direct JDBC or ODBC connector use.
In addition to deployed Virtual Machines for both the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure Clouds, we also provide a Docker Container, and On-premise installers (Linux, macOS [including Big Sur and Monterey on Apple Silicon], and Windows operating systems).
Google also uses the “RDF deployed via HTML” approach for publishing its Job Postings Knowledge Graph
AweLagos uses the “RDF deployed via HTML” approach for Knowledge Graph publication. Thus, a Smart Agent (e.g., our Smart Data Bot) is able to deduce Search service existence and usage patterns.
ReadThisTwice uses the “RDF deployed via HTML” approach for publishing its book recommendations Knowledge Graph.
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Twingler — A Smart Agent solution for transforming threaded content into Knowledge Graph nuggets, for easy reuse and recall.
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Download Free Trials of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources
- Weekly Summary 2022-04-08
- Weekly Summary 2022-03-25
- Weekly Summary 2022-03-18
- Weekly Summary 2022-03-11
- Weekly Summary 2022-02-25
- Weekly Summary 2022-02-11
- Weekly Summary 2022-02-04
- Weekly Summary 2022-01-28
- Weekly Summary 2022-01-21
- Weekly Summary 2022-01-14
- Weekly Summary 2022-01-04
- Archived listing of weekly summaries from January to December of 2021