OpenLink Virtuoso is the dominant Linked Data deployment platform, chosen by more than 75% of the nodes that constitute the world’s largest publicly accessible Knowledge Graph known as the Linked Open Data Cloud (or “LOD Cloud”). Learn more about the LOD Cloud and why it is important.
A while ago we published a Google Spreadsheet that contains a list of SPARQL endpoints. The goal is to produce an up-to-date, crowd-sourced list of SPARQL query service endpoints that underlie the massive LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph.
Please feel free to contribute any endpoints not on the list! More…
- Publications Office - European Commission
- Linked Open Data platform for EBI data
- Italian Parliament
- Bio2RDF Drug Bank
Explore and exploit the LOD Cloud via OpenLink Virtuoso SPARQL endpoints:
DBpedia — an invaluable component of the LOD Cloud, typically reflects changes to Wikipedia within a month or two
DBpediaLive — typically reflects changes to Wikipedia within hours or days
URIBurner — a crowd-fed RDF repository built by the Virtuoso Sponger’s extraction from and conversion of data in publicly accessible resources on the World Wide Web
Wikidata — a mirror of the primary Wikidata dataset, hosted in Virtuoso Enterprise Edition, and available for live query by the general public
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Twingler — A Smart Agent solution for transforming threaded content into Knowledge Graph nuggets, for easy reuse and recall.
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Download Free Trials of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources