Our Virtuoso DBMS has the ability to integrate image-processing into the production pipeline of its SPARQL query solutions. This means Virtuoso can produce data visualizations that provide other dimensions for Knowledge Graph exploration. See LinkedIn thread on this subject, starting with deep exploration of the Academy Awards, courtesy of DBpedia’s Knowledge Graph.
- Here’s another demonstration of the effects of “data addressability” and “access” facilitated by a Knowledge Graph deployed using Linked Data principles (i.e., incorporating hyperlinks into subject→predicate→object [RDF] or entity→attribute→values [EAV] based structured data representation) which offers a very flexible approach to data definition, access, and manipulation.
OpenLink Virtuoso product page on LinkedIn is now live.
OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS), a Browser Extension, includes built-in ability to identify, highlight, and cross-reference key entities mentioned in documents, courtesy of Linked Open Data (LOD) Cloud Knowledge Graph lookups.
OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer has a built-in ability to map entities mentioned in documents to identifiers from across the massive LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph. Net effect, an enriched reading experience.
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Aure
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Weekly Summary 2021-04-23
- Weekly Summary 2021-04-09
- Weekly Summary 2021-04-02
- Weekly Summary 2021-03-26
- Weekly Summary 2021-03-19
- Weekly Summary 2021-03-12
- Weekly Summary 2021-03-05
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-26
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-19
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-12
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-05
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-29
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-22
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-15
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-07
- Archived listing of weekly summaries from January 2020 to December, 2020