The OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) (a/k/a @datasniff) is a browser extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi, that unveils structured metadata embedded within HTML documents and web pages.
OSDS brings the power of Knowledge Graph discovery and usage to existing browsers, using a NoCode approach, delivering a powerful productivity tool for Semantic Search Engine Optimization (a/k/a SSEO or Semantic SEO) activities.
A demonstration showing how you can use an HTML document as a Data Source, directly accessible via declarative query languages such as SQL and SPARQL, using OpenLink Structure Data Sniffer (OSDS).
- Data Source used: MarketWatch
- SPARQL result with live links for exploration: here
- Hyperlink from SPARQL: here
Market Watch includes Stock Quotes in its Stock Market Knowledge Graph, courtesy of RDF embedded in HTML5 using terms from Schema.Org. OpenLink Structure Data Sniffer (OSDS) findings and interactions shown in attached screenshot.
Quick demo using OpenLink Structure Data Sniffer (OSDS) with SEjournal article regarding structured data, revealing good use of Microdata and JSON-LD in their HTML documents as part of their Search Engine Optimization Digital Marketing efforts
Linked Data connects us all! OpenLink Structure Data Sniffer (OSDS) shows immediate results with one click, while harnessing the unique power of Hyperlinks as Data Source Names (DSNs) presented en-route to progressively building Knowledge Graphs for holistic views of your enterprise data
Latest OpenLink Structure Data Sniffer (OSDS) using Miele_GB product page revealing use of Microdata and JSON-LD in their HTML docs, also providing a powerful Knowledge Graph creation & exploration entry-point for both humans and machines.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Aure
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
Posts from Prior Weeks
- Weekly Summary 2021-03-12
- Weekly Summary 2021-03-05
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-26
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-19
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-12
- Weekly Summary 2021-02-05
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-29
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-22
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-15
- Weekly Summary 2021-01-07
- Archived listing of weekly summaries from January 2020 to December, 2020