If obtaining our VirtuosoRDBMS for its sophisticated Linked Data magic is the answer, what is the question?
OpenLink Delivers Maintenance Release of Virtuoso 8.3.3319, which includes SHACL support, OpenID Connect and OAuth protocol enhancements, bug fixes, and a few interface tweaks to aid better understanding of existing functionality.
- FREE 90 day LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph.
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers .
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
- Virtuoso ODBC and JDBC Drivers for accessing the Linked Open Data Knowledge Graph from existing ODBC-, JDBC-, ADO.NET, or OLE DB compliant Applications and Services
- Universal Data Access Drivers - High-performance data access drivers for ODBC, JDBC, ADONET and OLE DB entry level offers.
- Download Free Trial Editions of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources
- OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension - find out more from the Chrome Browser Extensions Store!
- @datasniff reveals http://wine.com as yet another site making use of RDF-based metadata embedded in HTML5 docs.
Posts from Prior Weeks
- Weekly Summary 2020-09-25
- Weekly Summary 2020-09-18
- Weekly Summary 2020-09-11
- Weekly Summary 2020-09-04
- Weekly Summary 2020-08-28
- Weekly Summary 2020-08-21
- Weekly Summary 2020-08-14
- Weekly Summary 2020-08-07
- Weekly Summary 2020-07-31
- Weekly Summary 2020-07-24
- Weekly Summary 2020-07-17
- Weekly Summary 2020-07-10
- Weekly Summary 2020-07-03
- Archived listing of weekly summaries from January 2020 to June, 2020