The Virtuoso Sponger (or simply, “the Sponger”) module remains one of the most powerful aspects of our Virtuoso platform, with regards to Knowledge Graph generation and management.
Here is a presentation that demonstrates how the Sponger can be used to progressively create and enhance Knowledge Graphs, with live demo links.
A quick demonstration of combining SPARQL, SQL, and Cypher by:
Using a federated SPARQL query (SPARQL-FED) from OpenLink Virtuoso to mesh data about a specific entity that exists in the DBpedia and Wikidata knowledge graphs
Calling a SPARQL-within-SQL (SPASQL) query to return tabular relations in Neo4j, via JDBC
Forward Chaining RDF triples to a property graph using Cypher, and visualizing the results
Pharmaceutical Company Listing by Country via DBpedia. Just click and explore!
As more pages evolve into Knowledge Graphs, courtesy of enhanced metadata, it’s becoming a lot easier to showcase Linked Data virtues using productivity tools like our Structured Data Sniffer Browser Extension.
Virtuoso is live on Azure, Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform!
Virtuoso remains live on AWS, Amazon’s Cloud Computing Platform!
Detailed usage guides for both the Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) – which is available on a FREE 30 Day Evaluation basis — and Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) Editions of Virtuoso for Azure, Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform:
- FREE 90 day LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
- Virtuoso ODBC and JDBC Drivers for accessing the Linked Open Data Knowledge Graph from existing ODBC-, JDBC-, ADO.NET-, or OLE DB-compliant Applications and Services
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance data access drivers for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Download Free Trials of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources
- OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension — find out more from the Chrome Browser Extensions Store
- @datasniff (OSDS) reveals http://wine.com to be yet another site making use of RDF-based metadata embedded in HTML5 docs
Posts from Prior Weeks
- Weekly Summary 2020-12-04
- Weekly Summary 2020-11-27
- Weekly Summary 2020-11-13
- Weekly Summary 2020-11-06
- Weekly Summary 2020-10-30
- Weekly Summary 2020-10-23
- Weekly Summary 2020-10-16
- Weekly Summary 2020-10-09
- Weekly Summary 2020-10-02
- Archived listing of weekly summaries from January 2020 to September, 2020