Summary of the week ending Friday, 2020-07-31
If a Knowledge Graph informed by the KBpedia Ontology is the answer, as per live examples in this Recent Post about Notable Actors, what is the question?
How do I harmonize Linked Data across DBpedia and Wikidata using Reasoning & Inference via SPARQL Queries?
Product Related Links
- FREE 90 day LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph.
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers .
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
- Virtuoso ODBC and JDBC Drivers for accessing the Linked Open Data Knowledge Graph from existing ODBC-, JDBC-, ADO.NET, or OLE DB compliant Applications and Services
- Universal Data Access Drivers - High-performance data access drivers for ODBC, JDBC, ADONET and OLE DB entry level offers.
- Download Free Trial Editions of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources
- OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension - find out more from the Chrome Browser Extensions Store!