Problem : How can you access MongoDB data from Oracle Server?
You can solve this problem via any of the following solutions:
- ODBC or JDBC Drivers and Oracle’s Database Integrator for ODBC
- ODBC- and/or JDBC-compliant Data Virtualization Platform.
ODBC Driver and Oracle Data Integration Gateway
- Attach MongoDB Driver to Oracle, if the native driver is incompatible you can use an ODBC-JDBC Bridge Driver
- Perform you Data Manipulation operations via ODI
OpenLink ODBC-JDBC Bridge Drivers provide enhanced DBMS virtualization that increases compatibility between ODBC and JDBC client apps and 3rd party ODBC and JDBC Drivers.
Data Virtualization Platform Solution
Here’s how it works, bearing in mind that you have ODBC-access available to both Oracle and MySQL Database Management Systems (DBMS):
- You attach MongoDB instance to the Data Virtualization Platform
- You attach Oracle instance to the Data Virtualization Platform
- You can then perform your Data Manipulation (DML) operations on Data managed by either DBMS as though they are local tables in the Data Virtualization Layer.
Our Virtuoso Multi-Model Database Management and Virtualization Platform is an example of a Data Virtualization solution that operates in the manner described above.
OpenLink ODBC-ODBC Bridge Drivers – increases compatibility of 3rd party ODBC Drivers with Oracle’s ODBC Gateway
OpenLink ODBC-JDBC Bridge Drivers – increase compatibility of 3rd party JDBC Drivers with Oracle’s ODI middleware
Download Free 30 day Trial for Virtuoso and OpenLink Data Access Drivers