Summary of the week ending Friday, 2020-05-29
A Web Site should really be an instance of a Linked Data App where each page is loosely-coupled with a variety of Data Sources (Named Graphs in SPARQL parlance) from across a Knowledge Graph.
Here are examples of pages from our Web Site that demonstrates a Web Site as a Linked Data App concept.
- https://www.openlinksw.com/covid19/ – COVID-19 and Linked-Data related
- https://www.openlinksw.com/odbc/ – ODBC related
- https://www.openlinksw.com/jdbc/ – JDBC related
A productivity tool for generating RDF sentence collections that describe how to map Relational Tuple structures from one form to another.
Example: RDBMS N-Tuples to RDF 3-Tuples. Fits naturally into the worldview of our VirtuosoRDBMS re R2RML and Linked Data.
Effect of using Data Wrangling to create an Ontology informed Meshup (rather than #Mashup) from disparate data sources.
Provide a bridge (via URIBurner) for progressively updating the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph for COVID-19.
Identity management, especially disparate identity reconciliation, is tough!
There is an Identity & Profile Mgmt add-on module for our VirtuosoRDBMS that solves these headaches by leveraging Linked Data and a Knowledge Graph.
Courtesy of our @OplDataExplorer browser extension, it’s a one-click affair re generating a description of the @YouTube clip featuring @bbc #TopOfThePops tribute to 1982 featuring Jeffrey Daniels etc.
If LOD Cloud is the answer, what is the question?
How can I immediately experience Knowledge Graph discovery and access benefits enabled by a “Web of Data” constructed from RDF sentences deployed using Linked Data principles?
You have #OpenIDConnect which contributes to solving the walled-garden problem by loosely-coupling: Identity, Identification, and Authentication.
There are other standards in place that add loose-coupling of Authorization and Storage to the mix.
As a proponent of the data-centric manifesto I strongly agree with you. This is how we build https://joinup.ec.europa.eu.
A knowledge graph, accessed over SPARQL by a CMS (Drupal). The KG will certainly outlive the application.
Vintage picture shows football fans wearing masks during 1918 pandemic - College Football - 13 WTHR Indianapolis.
Reminder for those who simply refuse to understand the current state of affairs re COVID19.
Product Related Links
Download Free Trial Editions of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources
Posts from Prior Weeks
- Weekly Summary 2020-05-22
- Weekly Summary 2020-05-15
- Weekly Summary 2020-05-08
- Weekly Summary 2020-05-01
- Weekly Summary 2020-04-25
- Weekly Summary 2020-04-17
- Weekly Summary 2020-04-10
- Weekly Summary 2020-04-03
- Weekly Summary 2020-03-27
- Weekly Summary 2020-03-20
- Weekly Summary 2020-03-13
- Weekly Summary 2020-03-06
- Weekly Summary 2020-02-28
- Weekly Summary 2020-02-21
- Weekly Summary 2020-02-07
- Weekly Summary 2020-01-31
- Weekly Summary 2020-01-24
- Weekly Summary 2020-01-17
- Weekly Summary 2020-01-10
- Weekly Summary 2020-01-03
- Archived listing of weekly summaries December to June, 2019