The OpenLink Data Junction Box (ODJB), is a high-performance and secure solution for configuring Data Meshes in the cloud. Each Data Mesh provides one or more points of presence for sophisticated data access, integration, virtualization, and management. Read More…
The ODJB is available for both the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure clouds.
- ODJB Offering from the Amazon Web Services Cloud Marketplace
- ODJB Offering from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Marketplace
- Deployment & Usage Guide for the Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Deployment & Usage Guide for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- ODBC Connectivity Examples
- JDBC Connectivity
- GraphQL Middleware Usage
Outarde now includes live embedded videos as part of its ability to generate Knowledge Graph nuggets from Twitter threads — using the “RDF deployed via HTML” approach.
Knowledge Graph derived from a Twitter thread regarding 7 Problems Uniquely Solved by Virtuoso into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future recall & reuse
Informative tweet from the World Health Organization (WHO) for World Sepsis Day rolled-up into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future reuse
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB