Here’s a simple guide for rolling-up any twitter thread into a Knowledge Graph nugget, using SPARQL. In a nutshell, courtesy of OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension, simply paste the URL of the last reply in a thread into an existing SPARQL query template.
- Locate and copy the URL of the last tweet in the thread
- Start the OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension, and click on the REST-Console Icon (magnifying glass)
- Paste the URL from step 1, above, into the
- Click on the “Run” button
That’s it! it’s that simple, why not have a go?
See Tweets Threads about rolling up Twitter Threads into Knowledge Graph nuggets.
Some Insightful Twitter threads rolled up into Knowledge Graph nuggets - for future reuse and recall using text search or declarative query languages such as SQL or SPARQL.
“What are the best YouTube channels for learning (any subject welcome)?’ - An informative thread, Click to explore…
Virtuoso Use Case — Linked Open Data datasets in RDF-TTL format and SPARQL end-point managed by Consip — provides news and updates activities of the purchasing centre of the Italian Public Administration.
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB