OpenLink Tweet Unroller (codenamed “Outarde”) — An example of a powerful productivity tool that leverages the power of RDF deployed using Linked Data principles.
Twitter is increasingly visible as a zeitgeist engine, a platform dimension driven by the rise of Tweet Threads.
Outarde, a “Deceptively Simple” tool we recently developed, simplifies the transformation of Twitter Threads into Knowledge Graph nuggets for future reuse and recall.
Usage boils down to simply copying and pasting the URL of the last reply-tweet in a thread of interest into Outarde, and then sitting back and observing the transformation of the thread into a Knowledge Graph nugget.
That’s it — No programming required!
Informative Thread on “Curated List of People in AR”
Jesse Pujji inspiring and insightful thread about “Two Teenagers pitch 100+ VCs with no success, company now worth $15BN” rolled-up into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future reuse and recall.
Interesting Amazon analysis and opinion thread, rolled-up into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future reuse and recall.
Insightful Linux thread, rolled-up into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future reuse and recall.
Rolled up this informative thread by Yaneer Bar-Yam re “Vaccines alone will not stop new lockdowns” into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future reuse and recall using text search or query languages such as SQL or SPARQL
Another insightful thread by Osaretin Victor Asemota on “Hope” is rolled up into a Knowledge Graph nugget for future reuse and recall using declarative query languages such as SQL and SPARQL.
- Virtuoso product page is live on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3319 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Universal Data Access Drivers — Entry-level offers on high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB