The latest release of OpenLink Virtuoso Open Source edition, 7.2.8, is now live!
The Open Source edition of our Virtuoso Platform removes Performance, Scalability, Cost, and Platform Independence as hurdles on the road to exploiting the power of Multi-Model Data Management and Connectivity informed by Entity Relationship Type Semantics.
Key New Features
- Native GraphQL support
- More flexible AnyTime Query functionality for ad-hoc querying that scales to the Web
- Virtuoso Open Source Edition Github Repository
- Virtuoso Open Source Edition SourceForge Page
- Virtuoso Open Source Edition Home Page
- Virtuoso Open Source Edition Docker Hub Page
The live Wikidata Knowledge Graph instance that we host has also been upgraded to the very latest Virtuoso Open Source edition.
New blog post — Introducing Native GraphQL support in our VirtuosoRDBMS
Q: Can GraphQL be used to provide a high-level API for interacting with a Knowledge Graph constructed from a mix of entity and entity relationship types originating from both dictionaries?
A: Yes! See…
Virtuoso Open Source use case — Here’s a recent presentation about Uniprot, a publicly accessible Knowledge Graph comprising 100 Billion+ Entity Relationships (in RDF Triple form) that’s published by SIB, the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
This powerful knowledge graph provides a live SPARQL Query Service endpoint that offers 24/7 ad-hoc query access to any human or bot.
Here’s GraphQL query page scoped to the Knowledge Graph comprising entity relationships generated from the GraphQL Foundation’s CSV doc. Click the run button to explore!..
Mapped out TVSeason - Schema.org Type or GraphQL access. Here’s Game Of Thrones data from IMDb web pages, courtesy of the “RDF deployed via HTML” approach to Knowledge Graph publication. Click to explore…
- Virtuoso product page on LinkedIn.
- LOD Connectivity License for ODBC and JDBC apps to the LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph
- Exploit the powerful Enterprise Knowledge Graph technology provided by our Virtuoso Platform, by taking advantage of our current collection of Special Offers
- Download Virtuoso for On-Premise installation and use
- OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the AWS Cloud
OpenLink Virtuoso Pay-As-You-Go (PAGO) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3326 (PAGO Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Virtuoso 8.3.3326 (BYOL Edition) for the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Detailed usage guides for Azure
- Free OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi (with a build planned for Apple Safari)
- Twingler — A Smart Agent solution for transforming threaded content into Knowledge Graph nuggets, for easy reuse and recall.
- Universal Data Access Driver Offers — Entry-level offers on licenses for our high-performance drivers/providers/connectors for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB
- Download Free Trials of our Secure and High-Performance ODBC & JDBC Data Access Drivers (or Connectors) for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, and 3rd Party ODBC or JDBC Data Sources