Virtuoso offers a unique approach to Knowledge Graph delivery that not only provides a conceptually coherent interface to disparate enterprise data sources, but achieves this technically challenging feat with minimum (if any) disruption to your existing infrastructure – courtesy of broad support of existing open standards.
Open standards support includes:
- HTTP, ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, OLE DB, WebDAV, CalDAV, CardDAV, IMAP4 for Data Access
- RDF, RDF Schema, Schema.org, and the Web Ontology Language (OWL) for Data Definition
- SQL and SPARQL for Data Definition and Manipulation
- Relational Tables (N-Tuples) and RDF Graphs (3-Tuples) for Structured Data Representation
Today, Virtuoso is the dominant deployment platform for more than 75% of the nodes that constitute the worlds largest and publicly access Knowledge Graph known as the Linked Open Data Cloud.
It is also the most broadly implemented platform across enterprises – especially those beyond the proof-of-concept stage.
- What is the business benefits of Virtuoso?
- Virtuoso Architecture – Clickable Diagram and Live Knowledge Graph
- Knowledge Graph Conceptual Illustration – Clickable Diagram and Live Knowledge Graph
- What is the LOD Cloud, and why is it important?
- What is a Virtuoso SPARQL Endpoint, and why is it important?
- Virtuoso Home Page