Unable to connect to virtuoso in ASP.NEt Core

I’m currently having issues with connecting my ASP.NET Core Web API to Virtuoso but connection was established successfully in Windows Form App (.NET Framework)

This is the error i’m getting from my ASP.NET Core Web API after i added the OpenLink.Data.Virtuoso.dll library same way i did in Windows Form App (.NET Framework).

Exception thrown: 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' in OpenLink.Data.Virtuoso.dll
An exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in OpenLink.Data.Virtuoso.dll but was not handled in user code
Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The system cannot find the file specified.

Are you connected to @Joshua, who has been posting at the same time about what seems to be the same thing?

You are using the old .Net 4.x Virtuoso ADO.Net Provider (OpenLink.Data.Virtuoso.dll) which has not been maintained or tested against the latest .Net versions.

For use with latest .Net versions, we recommend using using the Microsoft ADO.Net to ODBC Bridge provider, which should provide Visual Studio Integration and support for all their latest versions, etc., and bridge to the Virtuoso ODBC Driver for connectivity to Virtuoso.

Yes i’m connected to @Joshua. I will try the Microsoft ADO.Net to ODBC Bridge provider.

Please note my earlier response [1].

Links:

[1] How to connect Visual Studio Community 2019 to Virtuoso Datasource - #2 by kidehen