VOS failing to load CA certificate

I installed VOS on Ubuntu, based on this guide. I then enable SSL, based on this guide. When I connect to the instance over SSL (https://vio.sn), I get a cert error in browser, and the following on the server log:

13:18:19 INFO: HTTP/WebDAV server online at 80
13:18:19 INFO: Server online at 1111 (pid 14206)
13:18:44 WARNING: SSL error accepting connection from 75.137.217.6 error:1417C0C7:SSL routines:tls_process_client_certificate:peer did not return a certificate

I tried it with two different certs from two different CAs, and each time I get the same error.

I set up SSL on Enterprise Edition and it works without problems. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

At first blush, I suspect that VOS may lack this capability. Note that VOS is generally focused on the following:

1. RDF or Tabular Relational (CSV, TSV, etc.) data loaded into the DBMS
  2. High-Performance access to data via SQL and/or SPARQL

All other matters related to Security, Data Virtualization atop RDBMS data sources, Reasoning and Inference, Replication (for High Availability), Clustering (for both High Availability and Scalability), are part of the Commercial Edition (a/k/a Enterprise Edition).

At first blush, I suspect that VOS may lack this capability. Note that VOS is generally focused on the following:

1. RDF or Tabular Relational (CSV, TSV etc…) data loaded into the DBMS
  2. High-Performance access to data via SQL and/or SPARQL .

All other matters related to Security, Data Virtualization atop RDBMS data sources etc, Reasoning and Inference, Replication (for High Availability), Clustering (for both High Availability and Scalability) are part of the commercial edition (a/k/a enterprise edition).

Noted. I will set up another Enterprise instance then to serve as an application server.