We intend to deploy virtuoso Open Source Version 7.2.6 in production, however, we do not know best practices.
- If we enable striping, how many stripings should we divide into and how should we configure the size of each striping?
- How do we configure Striping I/O queues and how are these appropriate (e.g., how many)?
- Do temporary databases need striping? How to configure it if necessary?
- What is the default transaction level? How to configure, is appropriate?
- Index: How to configure. If sparQL query efficiency is low, how to determine whether there is an index problem?
Or other suggestions for better practices ，looking forward to your reply.