Virtuoso Delete Graph

Hi,
When deleting graph, we can refer to the following address:
http://vos.openlinksw.com/owiki/wiki/VOS/VirtTipsAndTricksGuideDeleteLargeGraphs

However, I would like to ask, after deleting, do we need to restore the original configuration? And what was the original configuration?

Not completely sure what you mean by original configuration, but assume you mean log_enable ie transaction log mode ? In which case for a SQL session the log_enable(3,1) call changes the log mode to 3 (Autocommit mode, write transactions to log) and when completes set it back to the default of 1(Manual commit mode, write transaction to log). For a HTTP state less session it just sets the log mode to 3 (Autocommit mode, write transactions to log) for the specific call and a new session will automatically be back in the default 1 log mode.

When I am in isql SQL session, first set it to log_enable(3,1), and then set it to log_enable(1,1) when I am done, right?

No, when a second param is passed to the log_enable function that tells the SQL session to set the transaction logging mode to that value on completion of executing the command. Thus log_enable(3,1) will set the transaction logging mode to 3 for the execution of the next command and then automatically set it back to the default of 1 on completion.

If you want the session to remain in a given transaction logging mode then you would just pass one param ie log_enable(3) for example and then all command for a given SQL session would run in that transaction logging mode until either it is changed again or the session ends and any new sessions would run in the default transaction logging mode of 1.

ok ,I got it ,thanks very much.