Support for Change Data Capture?

I’m wondering whether there is support for change data capture, similar to Neptune streams? I need to be able to receive a stream of updated triples. Is there out-of-the-box support for this, or is it possible to implement somehow?

Is this in relation to delta-aware insert and delete operations, for instance?

Is this in relation to replication between two instances, informed by transaction logs?

A recent paper from the KGCW 2023 conference deals with CDC prior to the graph store: see “Preserving the Alignment of LD with Source Data”, Alex Randles and Declan O’Sullivan.

On my side, I am interested into CDC “in relation to delta-aware insert and delete operations, for instance” (@kidehen); can we use the SQL CREATE TRIGGER approach for that?

In regards to Preserving the Alignment of LD with Source Data”, *Alex Randles and Declan O’Sullivan, that kind of functionality is already part of the persistent variety of Linked Data Views supported by Virtuoso.

Virtuoso has a native replication feature that automatically handles the detection and propagation of changes between the Virtual Database Layer and the underlying Quad Store.

Thanks for the feedback @kidehen.
What about CDC in relation to insert/delete operations?

When data changes at the external sources they are reflected in their associated Linked Data View (which is a quad mappings that describe a virtual graph).