Hi! Im trying to make Prometheus exporter for my OpenLink Virtuoso Server
07.20.3217-pthreads for Linux. I found 1.4.28. What performance metrics does Virtuoso offer?
It says I can get a lot of perfomance and usage metrics, but i found only several of them. I read 6.1.6. Performance diagnostics, but it is not very useful.
Cause status() documentation is absolutely non-informative, I have to write here((
I want to know how i can get:
- CPU utilization
- general concurrency (what means
max N concurrentin client status string?)
- interconnect traffic
- clean and dirty cache pages (cache pages means buffers?)
- virtual memory swapping warning
- Statistics on memory usage for disk caching index-by-index
- disk random and sequential read times
Thank you so much if you would help me to find a solution.