Error of the Callback of third party Oauth

Hi,
In the panel " Identity & Access Service Provider Management" doing the Verify I have this error from third party Oauth:

https://localhost/oauth/verify.vsp?service=Oauth%20XXXXXXXX&v=no&msg=Unknown%2Finvalid%20scope(s)&error.msg=Unknown%2Finvalid%20scope(s)&error=invalid_scope

What action I have to take ?

Thanks

Could you provide a browser trace from the browser’s developer console which shows the network calls being made? We could then see the scopes being requested.
Which OAuth/OIDC identity provider are you testing against?

Sorry for the delay I think third party oauth have missing configuration, they are resolving. I will updated you. Thanks.

HI @cbakeley,

also this error I think is a missing configuration…

Now I have this kind of error:

URL:
http://localhost:8890/oauth/verify.vsp?service=Oauth%20XXX&v=no&msg=Identity%20CPXXXXXXXXX%20of%20type%20user%20not%20found.&error.msg=Identity%20CPXXXXXXXXX%20of%20type%20user%20not%20found.&error=server_error

@EdgarCap : That error is coming from your target OAuth service. It’s not a VAL error. I suggest you contact your OAuth service provider for more information about what error message means.

1 Like

Yes, I have contact them, hope they can solve.
Many thanks.

Hi @cblakeley,

finally I have this error on the ACCESS Token CALL: 400
POST /openam/oauth2/realms/root/realms/OpenData/access_token HTTP/1.1" 400 199
Scope parameter is not supported on an authorization code access_token exchange request. Scope parameter should be supplied to the authorize request.
** at org.forgerock.oauth2.core.exceptions.OAuth2Exception.toChfException(OAuth2Exception.java:120)**
D]org.forgerock.oauth2.restlet.OAuth2ChfException: Scope parameter is not supported on an authorization code access_token exchange request. Scope parameter should be supplied to the authorize request.
at org.forgerock.oauth2.core.exceptions.OAuth2Exception.toChfException(OAuth2Exception.java:120)
at org.forgerock.oauth2.restlet.TokenEndpointResource.token(TokenEndpointResource.java:110)
at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor259.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Delegating
…

How we can debug the Virtuoso no trace of this calls.

The final error on Virtuoso is: